Global Platform to bring Collaboration, Process Management to Logistics companies
Senior Software Engineer$110k – $140k • 0.2% – 0.3%
What We Do
Winmore is a leading disrupter in the more than $7T Transportation and Logistics industry (estimated $15T by 2025). Our SaaS platform enables market leaders, small-medium businesses, and upstarts to globally collaborate on critical supply chain projects that move products across the world. Amazon changed the game in logistics, and we are enabling leading logistic providers to continue competing with the best in the world. Unlike most major markets, the top 5 logistics providers own less than 15% of global business. They need the Winmore Platform now more than ever to stay competitive.
Winmore's headquarters is in San Francisco with a totally remote team of engineers. Twitter: https://twitter.com/winmorecloud
About the Role
You will report directly to the VP of Engineering and work closely with our highly collaborative, efficient,experienced, and autonomous team. We expect new team members to bring a high level of ownership over their work, learn how our platform impacts our customers, and drive customer satisfaction.
Your day-to-day will include, but may not be limited to:
- Building Features across the stack for our core Platform
- Contributing to our Infrastructure and Automation (Kubernetes / Docker / etc.)
- Enhancing Performance on key Features
- Supporting and extending our Platform Extensibility Features (REST API / Lambda functions / etc.)
- Squashing bugs, building automated tests, and identifying areas for better issue awareness
- Identifying new technology and products to better serve our Customers
- Designing and executing on creating a data-pipeline from AWS storage into an analytics store
The Technical Stack:
- AWS (Lambda / EKS / Kinesis / RedShift / RDS / DynamoDB and more)
- Pusher Realtime
Engineering @ Winmore
At Winmore, Engineers own their work from beginning to end. You will work closely with product managers to release features our customers love.
- We ship code early and often
- We are highly collaborative and customer-focused
- We believe in experimenting with new technologies and ideas
We believe in getting it done:
- Deliver quality work of which we can all be proud
- Get good at making reasonable forecasts
- Execute work in a timely manner
- Iterate and integrate quickly
- Recognize where you (and Winmore) can improve and act
We believe in doing it right:
- Communicate frequently, patiently, and positively
- Be a responsible steward of the company's trust
- Show a laser-focus on building value for our customers and company
- Be dependable for your peers, manager, and our customers
Our Hiring Process
Our interview process is aimed at being transparent, fair, and respectful of your time. A standard process for an Engineering position looks like:
- Introduction Call/Meet: Our goal here is to help you better understand Winmore, give us a glimpse into your interests and motivations, and help you decide if Winmore is an exciting place for your next gig.
- Technical Interview: We then use different techniques to evaluate your experience, expertise and competencies.
- Informal Meet/Lunch/Video Chat with more of the Team: Joining a company is more than the mission and the technology - it is also about the people.
We are prepared to move through our minimal interview process quickly. We will stay in close touch and provide feedback throughout the process to make sure you are not kept in the dark. We recognize interviewing can be a drain and we believe in making interviewing with Winmore pleasant, fair, and rewarding.
Benefits and Perks:
- Company Options Compensation
- Top-of-the-line Mac Products
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Team/Company outings...and more!
U.S. Residents Only. Will NOT sponsor applicants for work visas.
No Agencies Please
Winmore at a glance
Winmore focuses on Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://winmore.app