WinIt helps drivers fight their tickets
Email Marketing Manager (Freelance)$50k – $75k
WinIt is the industry leader helping drivers fight their parking & traffic tickets.
WinIt was ranked #137 on the Inc 5000 list of the most successful companies in America.
Our long term goal is to become a one-stop solution to assist drivers with their automotive related challenges. This includes helping drivers find the best price on auto insurance, leasing & financing options, mechanics etc.
We've bootstrapped the company and have dismissed over $10 million worth of fines.
WinIt is looking for a marketing professional to drive growth for the business. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven but creative, knowledgeable and a quick learner. This person has built new campaigns from scratch, thrives in a fast paced environment, and has successfully executed complex lifecycle email campaigns.
You will manage the WinIt email marketing plan and execution with responsibility for turning email leads into customers, upselling customers, and reactivating churned customers. You will work regularly with the Marketing, Operations and Product teams, and have frequent exposure to the Executive team.
- Own end to end execution of email campaigns
- Create and execute against a roadmap for A/B testing that allows us to continuously improve business and email metrics
- Manage the email marketing calendar and work with designer to execute against it
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years work experience
- 2+ year experience with email marketing
- Experience setting up lifecycle campaigns – e.g. welcome series/onboarding, triggers, abandoned cart
- HTML proficiency
- Familiarity with platforms like MailChimp is a plus
- Email copywriting experience a plus
- Robust analytic and quantitative skills
- Familiarity with email best practices
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges