The flight sharing platform
Traffic Manager - Native German€30k – €42k
* Operate the paid marketing department for all markets and particularly the German one
* You will work hand in hand with our Head of Marketing
* Set and optimize online acquisition and retargeting campaigns: AdWords, Criteo, Facebook... You will be invited to look into new opportunities and follow the trends of the market.
* Report campaigns performance on a weekly and monthly basis: make the numbers speak
* Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation. Optimize, test, measure CPA and growth margin
Experience & Skills:
* 2+ years online marketing experience in SEM, SEA and Social Advertising in a digital agency or in start-ups
* Good expertise on AdWords, Facebook ads and Analytics
* Data driven and analytical mindset
* Expertise in SEO is a plus
* Rigorous, organised and autonomous
* Fluent in English
* Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams
* Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Native German compulsory
* Possibility of stock options
* Team building events
* Free welcome sightseeing flight around Paris
Possible stock options
We want you to be fully involved.
Enjoy all-year-long discounted Wingly flights and gift cards. And even better: your family & friends are invited, too. 👨👩👦👦
Regular team building events
Fancy a laser quest, escape game or bowling? We got all of that.
Never been in a small aircraft? No worries, before you start work, we'll get you up in the air to discover what Wingly means.
Wingly at a glance
Wingly focuses on Online Travel, Tourism, Travel, and General Aviation. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wingly has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.