The flight sharing platform
User Interface Designer€33k – €40k • 0.0% – 0.25%
Are you a UX / UI designer with extensive marketplace and ecommerce experience? Is your work based on a sophisticated styleguide? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, mentoring other team members and having fun at work while creating something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
As a UX / UI designer, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our head of product to analyze and visualize from A to Z.
- You will partner with the product manager and user experience designer to validate problems, define goals, prototype interactions and execute the design process
- You will design mobile and web interfaces that are simple, elegant and enjoyable
- You will create and maintain design systems for products
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as product designer (preferably UI-focus)
- Solid product and design culture
- Strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design
- Comfortable with designing user interfaces for both web- and mobile applications as well as email (with Figma)
- Excellent communication skills (in English) to engage with all stakeholders within the crew
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the aviation or travel industry
- Curiosity and always being up to date about latest design standards
- Knowledge in analytics tools such as Amplitude, Google Analytics
- Strong team life (team building activities, weekly afterwork beers)
- Possibility of stock package
- Welcome flight: before you work on flight sharing you must experience it
- All year long discounted Wingly flights and gift cards (also for family & friends) 🚀
- Office in the heart of Grands Boulevards, a vibrant neighborhood in Paris
- Relocation package + Visa support for international candidates
Possible stock options
We want you to be fully involved.
Enjoy all-year-long discounted Wingly flights and gift cards. And even better: your family & friends are invited, too. 👨👩👦👦
Regular team building events
Fancy a laser quest, escape game or bowling? We got all of that.
Never been in a small aircraft? No worries, before you start work, we'll get you up in the air to discover what Wingly means.
Wingly at a glance
Wingly focuses on Online Travel, Tourism, Travel, and General Aviation. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wingly has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.