The leading provider of actionable consumer financial data
For-Profit Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / SALES / FULL-TIME
Windfall is a venture-backed data company focused on modeling the net worth of affluent US households. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis, and more than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. We're a small but quickly growing team, so every single person here has a mission-critical impact on our business. Based in San Francisco, Windfall is backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures. ValueStream Ventures, and Auren Hoffman.
As an Enterprise Account Executive on the for-profit team, you will be responsible for driving new business specifically within the Fortune 1000, building upon Windfall’s impressive list of customer logos. With the support of our Data Science and Executive teams, each deal will be approached with care, using a custom methodology that is complex and consultative in nature.
- Research prospective customers and execute strategic outreach into select named accounts
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer a unique perspective on each customer’s business
- Work closely with the Data Science and Executive teams at Windfall to create a custom experience and proposal for each target customer
- Present at the executive level with polish, poise, and confidence
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine areas where Windfall can provide value
- Work hand in hand with the executive team to communicate and deliver the value of Windfall throughout the customer lifecycle
- Minimum of 10+ years in consultative technology sales with a verified track record of exceeding quota
- Extensive understanding of data and it’s many applications/use cases
- Solid understanding of the data business, and data analytics
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape - specifically as it relates to its various social & digital channels (Google, FB, Linkedin, etc)
- Understanding of CRM technology & APIs
- Ambitious, driven, and detail-oriented, with an ability to manage time effectively
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Extensive experience with outbound prospecting, cultivating territory, and building a robust pipeline
- Extensive experience with sales tools - Salesforce, Outreach/Groove, Linkedin, etc
- Undergraduate degree with a strong track record of success
Windfall is located in a great location in downtown San Francisco. We work with some of the brightest teammates and customers in the world, including hundreds of data-driven organizations looking to disrupt existing workflows.
While everyone talks about data science and machine learning, at Windfall we actually live it. You will gain valuable exposure to data science principles and how it powers our product (data) to our end customers. If you’re looking to not only see how a quickly growing technology company brings its services to market, but also to see how the rest of the business ecosystem works, then this is the opportunity for you.
Windfall at a glance
Windfall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Analytics, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Windfall has raised $9M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.