The leading provider of actionable consumer financial data
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data for households in the US. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Windfall, you will work closely with our product, engineering, and data science teams. We are building a next generation web application for our users and we’re looking for someone to lead the charge in bringing multiple existing pieces together to create a first-class customer experience. Your work will be immediately used by our customers and hugely impactful for the company.
What You Will Do
- Help build, own, and iterate on our next generation web application for our nonprofit and enterprise customers
- Work closely with product to translate detailed requirements into seamless user experiences
- Collaborate with other engineers and data scientists to enhance and extend our microservice architecture
- Utilize a broad range of technologies, processes, and systems to solve tough problems
The Perfect Candidate Has
- 5+ years of proven success in designing, building, and maintaining web applications
- A fierce sense of ownership and responsibility in one’s work.
- Entrepreneurial desire to move quickly in a fast paced environment on both enhancing existing systems and building new, green-field products.
- Experience as a jack-of-all-trades to tackle front end, back end, and any other encountered problems to deliver results.
- Impeccable attention to detail. We take pride in the details!
- Balance between writing easily maintainable, well-documented, yet not overly engineered code
- Experience with modern frontend development frameworks as well as server side development
Windfall at a glance
Windfall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Analytics, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Windfall has raised $9M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.