The leading provider of actionable consumer financial data
Customer Success Associate
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures. ValueStream Ventures, and Auren Hoffman. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
As a Customer Success Associate at Windfall, you are the backbone of the customer success team and are a key support function for data analysis, research, and customer support.
- Support all aspects of the customer success team, including research, analysis, and customer support
- Manage day to day communications with dozens of customers
- Create and educate customers on best practices
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, customer council, etc.
- Develop processes with your peers to continue to drive efficiencies for Windfall and our customers
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree from a top-tier university
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS or Data company (or equivalent experience in client facing roles)
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, Blackbaud, etc.)
- Understanding of wealth and consumer financial profiles (industry compensation, stock markets, various asset classes, etc) is a plus
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity and a competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop of your choice
- Monthly team events
Windfall at a glance
Windfall focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Analytics, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Windfall has raised $9M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.