We organise the world’s weather data into the most valuable local information
Android Developer - Remote$0k – $40k • No equity
WillyWeather is a feature rich weather website and mobile app that beautifully delivers the most accurate local weather data from best in class data sources. Going beyond the average weather service, we process and fine-tune forecasts to the specific coordinates of over 45,000 Australian locations.
WillyWeather is the fastest growing weather service in Australia, with a loyal user base of over 3 million accessing the service each month. We have launched in the UK and US, and are on track to be the leading provider of local weather services worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Android Developer to join our team for a full time permanent position. The successful candidate will be working remotely, and will be provided with a laptop to be able to work from home. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your exceptional Android skills within an international team of talented and passionate people working collaboratively on a high-quality product.
- Software development
- Android SDK
Skills and Experience:
- English speaker
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 1-2 years’ Android experience
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience crafting pixel-perfect user interfaces with complex interactions and animation
- Test driven development
- Passion for delivering well designed high quality software
- Knowledge of OOP, design and architectural patterns such as MVC
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
WillyWeather at a glance
WillyWeather focuses on iOS, Android, and Website. Their company has offices in Sydney and Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.willyweather.com.au/?campaign=jobad