Employee Engagement Platform for Positive Business
Part Time Marketing Content Internship$15k – $16k
- We're looking for doers. This position requires a candidate to be organized and able to learn very quickly. The ideal intern is friendly, eager to assist, and comfortable with jumping into new projects. You are comfortable owning a project from start to finish and you are not shy about asking for help when needed.
- You are interesting, love to work, and are fun to spend time with. You read carefully, so put pancake bunny in the subject of your email. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, intellectual curiosity and a willingness and excitement to learn!
We are committed to providing you with a well-rounded marketing experience, and you will work on projects in the following marketing disciplines:
• Content Development: Write blogs, presentations, whitepapers, create videos and draft and design other content to be used for lead generation
• Social Media: Draft, post and measure social media posts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Public Relations: Manage and create media lists, review editorial calendars, track awards and events.
• Marketing Automation: Learn to use ActiveCampaign and Salesforce to communicate with prospective clients and track results
• Actively pursuing a 4-year college degree or recent graduate; English major a plus
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills
• Experience with design and writing blogs in or out of school
• Strong project management skills
• Familiar and comfortable with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Possesses tech savvy and demonstrates ease with learning new systems
• Collaborative team player
• Must be a resident of Massachusetts or attend a school in Massachusetts
Compensation & Other Perks
• This is a PAID internship
• Relaxed but productive environment (Video games, social events, dog-friendly office, a “wear what makes you comfortable” dress code)
Hours & Duration
Must be available to start by January and we are looking for between 24 and 40 hours a week, but can be flexible around an academic or other schedule.
The internship will go through the Spring semester.
If interested, please email a cover letter, resume, and writing or other content sample to Kim Pelzar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WeSpire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet your team
Generous medical and dental benefits
Unlimited vacation policy and six paid holidays
Snacks, drinks and social events in and outside the office located in downtown co-working space
Monthly transportation pass assistance
Purpose-driven workplace with a number of wellbeing, volunteering, sustainability, recognition and other positive impact initiatives.
WeSpire at a glance
WeSpire focuses on SaaS and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, WeSpire has raised $6.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.