Telegram community for early-career jobseekers in Singapore
Growth Marketing Intern$7k – $9k
Unlike other channels, @WerkWerkSG shares curated full-time and internship job opportunities. Our community also shares with us their work problems / job search dilemmas where we run polls for them. E.g. “I received a job offer from another company. But I’m waiting for the one I want to get back to me. What should I do?” We also have a growing base of career hacks that actually work, crowdsourced from fellow jobseekers in the community.
We’re looking to expand and are looking for a Growth Marketing Intern to join the team!
Join our Telegram community of early-career jobseekers in SG: t.me/werkwerksg
Exciting projects you will work on as a Growth Marketing Intern:
– Develop content for social messaging channel, Telegram, that will resonate with and add value to our growing community of early-career jobseekers
– Test and create effective acquisition strategies to grow Telegram channel followers. Leverage on all available online & offline channels to attract more millennial jobseekers to our Telegram channel
– Refine and improve our overall content strategy for the Telegram channel, from the type of content to frequency and visuals, based on real-time feedback from our community
– Develop strategies to engage millennial jobseekers in our community – to increase the proportion of jobseekers who actively share their career problems with us; and to nurture word-of-mouth referrals
– Potential to venture beyond Telegram, into content production for insightful blog articles, Facebook / Instagram advertising, and Search Engine Optimisation over the course of your internship – based on the skills and performance you’ve demonstrated and your personal interests
Traits we are looking out for:
– Attuned to what millennial jobseekers are interested in – including actionable career advice, job opportunities they would want to apply for, and challenges faced.
– Resourceful and creative in uncovering successful acquisition strategies of other Telegram channels or existing trends we can leverage on, to grow our channel followers exponentially.
– Able to work independently – from creating content that resonates with the community, to refining the overall content strategy based on real-time data, and generating new, scalable content angles & ideas.
– Preferably: Able to write compelling copy in a candid and conversational tone, that resonates with Millennial readers and entices readers to engage with our content.
– Preference for candidates with prior experience in growing a channel (Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, for a school event, etc.) – not just the results. Walk us through what you did, to acquire your target audience; and what worked or didn’t.
– Show us that you are resourceful, and already have ideas on (1) content articles / angles / opportunities you’re excited to share with the community or (2) effective acquisition strategies that you believe will drive traffic.
– Good command of written English – no grammar errors, etc. Best if you’re already able to write compelling copy, such that we can value add to you and work you towards leading more exciting projects.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to explore further.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview :) Good luck!
Have total autonomy to work from home for 3 out of 5 days in a week.
WerkWerk SG at a glance
WerkWerk SG focuses on Human Resources and Technology. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://t.me/werkwerksg