Self Driving Cars
Jobs at WeRide.ai
General Software Engineer
WeRide.ai is looking for world class coders to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Active learning and Bayesian optimization
- Anomaly detection
Senior Algorithm Engineer - Simulation
- Implement simulation frameworks that recreate dynamic environments based on both recorded and synthetic data
- Develop automated regression frameworks for autonomous systems
Senior Motion Planning Engineer
WeRide.ai Silicon Valley team is looking for Motion Planning Engineers who enjoy having their software make critical decisions rather than just “process” or “display” data.
Senior Perception Engineer
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision.
- Develop novel real-time 3D scene reconstruction techniques and delivering accurate visual odometry systems.
Senior Software Engineer - Backend / Infrastructure
- Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
- MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Software Engineer - Mapping & Localization
WeRide.ai Silicon Valley team is looking for outstanding Software Engineers to lead our visual mapping and localization efforts.
Software Engineer - Onboard Infrastructure
- Design, implement and optimize existing and next-generation features of the on-board software stack.
- Develop and extend frameworks to scale the technology across various hardware and software configurations of our vehicle fleet.
Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Embedded computing platform and Sensor fusion Firmware development.
- Linux Kernel & Device driver development on SoC and MicroController.
- System integration, sensor calibration and platform integration.
- Develop scalable frameworks to support many types of vehicles and sensors.