Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
Product Manager, Point of Sale Partner Experience
WePay'a new Card Present payment solutions adds next-generation in-person payments capabilities to our portfolio enabling our software platform partners the ability to process in-person payments with modern, pre-certified card readers, comprehensive developer resources, and centralized terminal management. Our Partner Experience & API product team is growing and we are looking for a product manager to help shape the future of this burgeoning card present payment roadmap.
What You Will Do:
- Define product and feature requirements, create user stories and define acceptance criteria for our card present payments domain.
- Advocate for our platform partners by working with them to understand their needs and then leverage those insights to elevate our roadmap and enhance our partner experiences.
- Set the KPIs and track the metrics and project progress, prioritize product backlog, etc.
- Create business cases for new products and features.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years of product management experience ideally with card present payment experience.
- An engaging communicator and collaborator with the ability to influence and align multiple various stakeholders to drive results.
- Customer empathy and a track record of delivering enhanced customer experiences.
- Technical aptitude and experience working effectively as a trusted partner with engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience in point of sale, mPOS, SDKs, APIs would be a huge plus.
- A curious and quick study and sharp problem solver adept at cutting through ambiguity and making data-driven decisions.
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.