Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
Program Manager, Product Execution
WePay’s product organization is growing and we are looking for a cross-functional program manager to join us to support and drive high-performing teams in envisioning and creating innovative products and solutions for our platform partners and internal teams. You will prioritize and plan various complex projects while engaging with engineering, product, and other key stakeholders on the execution. You will have the opportunity to drive initiatives that will have significant and lasting impact.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the planning, prioritization and execution of various complex cross-functional product related projects and programs across WePay and Chase.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, legal, finance, compliance and other key functions to ensure up-front alignment and the smooth development, launch, delivery, and growth of our products.
- Develop detailed project plans and metrics to track and measure project progress and performance and design effective communication methodologies to report on project status, risks management and mitigation plans.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with external third parties/vendors.
- Partner with key stakeholders to coordinate operational readiness.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for streamlined execution of projects.
What We Are Looking For:
- A track record of successfully driving high-performing cross-functional teams and managing complex projects and programs of various sizes.
- A problem solver, adept at navigating the gray areas, asking the right questions and making data-driven decisions.
- A dual focus on both strategy and execution with the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with engineers in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Engaging interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, motivate, and drive cross-functional teams to success.
- Experience within the payments domain and/or working with compliance and risk teams would be a plus
- A strong understanding of financial controls, budget management, risk management, and operations would also be a plus.
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.