Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
Payments Product Manager, Digital Transformation - Canada
WePay’s product team is growing and looking for a Digital Transformation Product Manager to drive our Payments product roadmap in Canada. In this impactful role you will work across multiple areas related to Canadian payments including merchant onboarding, credit and debit card processing, point-of-sale solutions, and risk, controls, and compliance.
You will work with our Canadian merchant to deeply understand their needs; translate those needs into the product vision; identify success metrics, & collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance existing products and build and launch new products and initiatives for the Canadian market. You will own our localization product strategy and deliverables throughout the region as well.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, marketing, and other cross-functional teams across WePay and Chase to drive our product roadmap.
- Provide Canadian specific requirements to support merchant onboarding to the WePay system.
- Partner with our customers across various verticals (retail, restaurants, ecommerce, professional services, etc.) and conduct qualitative and quantitative research to identify their needs and leverage those insights to inform our product roadmap.
- Represent Canadian merchant needs and requirements for reporting and reconciliation.
- Work with WePay and Chase Merchant Services AML & KYC teams to tailor and refine and enhance the onboarding process for our Canadian merchants.
- Represent Canadian language and code of conduct requirements across all aspects of the Merchant Experience.
- Contribute Canadian specific content for a public Knowledge Center to support our merchants and enable them to optimize their experience.
- Partner with marketing to stand up an online directory of all WePay managed software solutions enabling clients to easily identify solutions appropriate for their specific verticals in CN.
- Provide product expertise and recommendations for a redesign of our Chase Canada public website.
What We Are Looking For:
- Product management experience within the payments domain.
- A deep understanding of the Canada payments landscape including compliance, regulatory requirements and frameworks, and localization standards.
- A data-driven decision maker and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs and value; generate out-of-the-box solutions, and cut through ambiguity to drive results.
- Self-driven with a proven ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Aptitude and curiosity to learn, solve challenging problems, and a passion to deliver great customer and user experiences.
- A collaborator with persuasive communication skills and the ability to work effectively with engineering and other cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in French is preferred but not required.
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.