Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
Program Manager, Product Delivery
WePay’s product organization is growing and we are looking for a cross functional program manager to join us and support high-performing teams in envisioning and creating complex technology solutions across the company. This position will combine strategic thinking – about payment industry trends, specific company-side initiatives and relevant technologies – with a deep understanding of how to develop and implement programs that will be rolled out across multiple lines of business. You will facilitate high-level planning activities and help ensure synergy between the technology, product teams and other key stakeholders. You will work closely with our leadership teams to identify and prioritize various projects and then support the various teams to execute. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the industry's top talent across WePay and Chase while developing and implementing programs that will have significant and lasting impact.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the planning, prioritization and execution of various complex cross-functional initiatives across WePay and Chase.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, legal, finance, compliance and other key functions that surround the WePay products to ensure up-front alignment and the smooth development, launch, delivery, and growth of our products.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for streamlined execution of projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan and the metrics to track and measure project progress and performance and design effective communication methodologies to report on project status, risks management and mitigation plans.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with external third parties/vendors.
- Partner with key stakeholders to coordinate operational readiness.
What We Are Looking For:
- A track record of successfully driving high-performing teams on large and complex business programs and projects.
- A self-starter with the ability.
- A curious and sharp problem solver adept at moving through ambiguity and making data-driven decisions.
- prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent projects.
- Expertise in business processes across an entire line of business, as well as knowledge of other lines of business and technology disciplines.
- Engaging interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, motivate, and drive cross-functional teams to success.
- A strong understanding of financial controls, budget management, risk management, and operations would be a big plus.
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.