Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
JPMorgan Chase: Payment Network Operations Vice President
Payments is a rapidly evolving, high-profile space and JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM), as one of the industry’s largest and most important players, has an enormous opportunity to shape its future. The Payment Network Office is at the nexus of these exciting developments by redefining our relationships with our Network partners (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) across all lines of business.
The TP3 Consulting & Support Vice President will be responsible for supporting Sales & Product teams in designing new opportunities for WePay, Instamed and other similar customer segments that comply with Card and ACH network requirements.
As a member of the Payment Network Office team which sits within Merchant Services and the broader Wholesale Payments organization within the Corporate Investment Bank, you will be required to partner and collaborate across the firm; this role will have the opportunity to network across many different lines of business and functional groups.
What You Will Do:
- Advise and consult to Sales (WePay, Merchant Services, Commercial Bank and Corporate Investment Bank), Relationship Management (WePay & Merchant Services) and Product on design and support of customers, new processing models and products to ensure compliance with card brand and NACHA requirements
- Act as the Payments subject matter expert to WePay, Instamed and other TP3s demonstrating a broad knowledge of payment processing
- Manage internal Chase connections and some external parties for payments and payouts that support small business and ISV customers, including guidance on strategy of payment/payout options
- Contribute to business climate and culture – encourage integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Understand the industry and staying abreast of current market environment and trends
- Drive an environment of risk and controls; escalating issues to senior management as needed
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 8+ years experience in payments, specifically in acquiring and bank payments
- Experience in payments/card network compliance
- Strong relationship management skills, working collaboratively with internal as well as external individuals and organizations with demonstrated ability to add value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills:
- Ability to summarize facts, variables and alternatives/potential outcomes to assist decision making
- Ability to present information in clear and concise manner
- Ability to lead/facilitate meetings with internal and external participants; comfortable presenting to executives
- Proven ability to influence without authority; leads by example through strong teamwork, setting high expectations for themselves and others
- Demonstrated experience operating in a matrix organization and leading through ambiguity
- Ability to flex approach with multiple cultural environments from startup to corporate
- Experience designing business processes with the ability to identify process gaps
- Project management capabilities/skills - highly organized and ability to execute with high level of accuracy in a time-sensitive environment
- Critical thinking/analytic-problem solving mindset
- Willingness to travel as needed
Please apply here: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/200030315/?utm_medium=jobshare
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.