Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
Director of Product Management, POS Terminal Payments
WePay delivers integrated online and in-person payment processing with modern, pre-certified card readers, comprehensive developer resources, and centralized terminal management. Our product organization is growing and we are looking for a Director Product Management, Terminal Payments to help shape the future of our card present payment offering. In this impactful role you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of new products and features. You will get to know our partners (external and internal) and translate their needs into elegant solutions. An in-depth knowledge of the point of sale space combined with strategic thinking will be vital to success in this role.
What You Will Do:
- Evangelize and execute on the product strategy and vision for Terminal Payments.
- Define the roadmap, product requirements, create user stories and define acceptance criteria for card present payments domain.
- Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed and track those metrics.
- Effectively drive cross-functional teams to deliver for our platform customers.
- Be the voice of our platform partners by working closely with them to understand and address their needs.
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog.
- Create business cases for new products and features.
- Collaborate closely with our talented engineers in a scrum agile environment
- Educate and evangelize Terminal Payments products within the organization and beyond.
What We Are Looking For:
- Extensive product management experience in the terminal/card present payments domain
- Meaningful experience bringing new products and features to market driving both product strategy and execution.
- Deep understanding of Terminal Payments (POS, mPOS), EMV, Contactless, Pin Debit, Tokenization.
- Deep knowledge of the terminal landscape and experience working with terminal vendors and partners.
- Experience with card present payment/terminal certification process
- Knowledge of card scheme mandates and payments compliance
- A technical background and or strong technical acumen/aptitude with a history of collaborating effectively with engineering.
- Experience collaborating effectively with cross functional technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Data-driven decision making and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business trade-offs, generate out-of-the-box solutions, and move through ambiguity.
- Engaging interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.