Powerful apis built for platforms, powered by chase
Product Strategy & Operations Analyst
WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through third party software providers, we partner closely with these platforms to provide fully integrated payments and risk services so our customers can deliver the end-to-end user experiences they want without taking on the overhead they don’t want. We process billions annually for platforms including Freshbooks, Authorize.net, and TouchBistro. We’re well funded as a result of our 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization.
We are hiring an analyst to help determine our strategy and roadmap in support of our growing product team. This position represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to gain exposure to product management, the financial technology sector, and WePay senior leadership.
What You Will Do
- Influence WePay's product roadmap by identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
- Generate qualitative and quantitative insights through data analysis, industry research, and stakeholder interviews; share findings with senior leaders
- Build business cases and presentation materials to support strategic recommendations
- Assist in the testing and quality assurance process for new WePay products and features
What We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in investment banking, consulting, business/corporate strategy, product management, or similar roles
- Bias toward structured thinking with strong ability to organize, prioritize, and execute
- High level of curiosity and motivation to quickly learn new topics and skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence across teams and at all levels
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
WePay at a glance
WePay focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, WePay has raised $74.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.