Online therapy and mental health education for people and organisations
Online Psychologist - CBT$5k – $16k
Want to make a difference, with some of the most socially engaged people Do you want to make a difference without having to leave your home? Here at Wemby, we are looking for a psychologist, to carry out interventions online, and provide that much-needed support to some of our most exposed patients: NGO workers and other humanitarian organizations.
We are looking for emphatic people to strive to have an impact.
We work hard but also take breaks and have a good time ;-) At Wemby we are about learning, doing and improving.
Provide online counseling to people working in remote and challenging locations. Often with disrupted schedules, high-pressure, being away from home for extended periods of time, and exposed to traumatic events.
You would be their point of reference at Wemby, and you will be able to manage the whole relationship through our app. That includes, providing video counseling sessions, answering their questions and messaging.
A few words about us, at Wemby
Our mission: to make effective mental health accessible, affordable and de-stigmatized for everyone around the world. To be a counselor in everyone’s pocket.
Our main focus to date is to support people’s wellbeing at their workplace, where we spend 80% of our time. This is especially the case for workers in challenging locations, and those who are putting their lives at risk to help others.
A few words about You:
- You are genuinely interested in helping people, and what drives you the most is the positive impact you can have on others’ lives
- You empathize, are ready to go the extra mile to help if required.
- You hold a Bachelor/ Master’ degree in Clinical Psychology and are registered as a practicing psychologist by an accredited organization.
- You have at least 2 years of proven (with references) clinical experience and are familiar and comfortable with cognitive behavioral therapy principles and experience (CBT).
- You focus on the following areas: stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, addictions, post-traumatic stress disorders and secondary trauma
- You are at ease with technology and you have experience with online counseling sessions.
- You are eager to learn new things and to contribute to Wemby’s psychologists’ community
- You have practiced therapy and are comfortable with providing them in at least one of the following languages: English, Spanish, and French
- Volunteer/humanitarian experience is a plus
You commit to dedicating to us 10-20 hours/week.
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive remuneration according to market standards.
A closed knit team, highly motivated by a common purpose and engaged in social change.
An opportunity to work in a rising startup and to contribute to its growth and your growth with it.
A possibility to engage with us longer and more.
Starting date, ASAP.
We have a great opportunity ahead of us to make a difference to those away from home, in challenges environments to serve others themselves too.
Apply here: https://wemby.typeform.com/to/MXCpAS