Welnys is Wellness-as-a-Service for Workplaces
Sales Development Rep - Remote$50k – $60k • No equity
• Location: This is a remote role
• Compensation: $50K-$60K base salary DOE, plus commission
• Benefits: Health Reimbursement Account, un-tracked PTO
• Start date: ASAP
The Sales Development Rep role will oversee the top of funnel sales process at Welnys, from first contact until qualification.
• Outbound prospecting, emailing
• A/B testing and tracking email data to optimize campaigns
• Testing new sales strategies and methods
• Calling (note we are not a cold-call heavy organization, but you will have to do some calling of high-potential opportunities)
• Qualifying leads and handing them off to the Account Executive
• Maintaining good data hygiene in our CRM and other sales tools
Success in this role means:
• Hit KPI targets like number of emails sent and meetings booked
• Demonstrated improvement of email metrics like open rate, click rate and reply rate
• Identification of best prospecting channels and methods
Tools + Skills
• Familiarity with tools like Zoho CRM, Linkedin Sales Navigator and Apollo are helpful.
• Very comfortable with Excel and data analysis
• You should understand sales pipelines, email prospecting, A/B testing, sales funnels, how to qualify a lead.
The right person for this role has 1-3 years experience in sales, preferably also meeting one of these criteria:
- Previously worked in the corporate wellness space
- Previously worked in the HR benefits space (Mercer, WTW, brokers, payers, etc...)
- Have previous sales experience selling into HR benefits teams
You’re a good fit if…
• You are looking to grow your sales career
• You are experimentation minded- you proactively think of new things to try, and comfortable using data to support or reject your hypothesis
• You are tech savvy, a fast learner, a problem solver who thrives even with minimal oversight.
• Any of the following apply: you are a natural networker, you are competitive and like to win, you like predictable processes that drive results, you were an athlete or are a veteran.
You would not be a good fit if…
• You are uncomfortable with ambiguity.
• You have never prospected before.
• Your sales experience is only with large corporations.
Please apply via Angel.co
Welnys is building the largest marketplace of workplace wellness professionals in the world, offering an unparalleled choice of programming, nationwide; from yoga and chair massage to flu shots and mammograms. Welnys providers deliver wellness content via video-on-demand, live streams and in-person. Welnys serves clients in over 60 different markets and is trusted by companies like Walmart and PayPal to power their employee wellness programs. Learn more at Welnys.com.
Welnys was ERA ’18 and MassChallenge ’19 and our founder was the recipient of the 2019 Mitre Women in Digital Health Award and is the Tri-State Women STEM Entrepreneur of the Year. Welnys is a small team of dedicated and hard-working individuals, where each and every one of us wears multiple hats. We have a high bar for everyone who works here, and you'll be able to work with a fair amount of automony and permission to experiment and try new things.