Contextualized data delivery for clinicians
Senior Product Designer$100k – $140k • 0.2% – 0.35%
Physicians point to Electronic Health Records, EHRs, as the greatest source of professional dissatisfaction and often cite them as the single largest problem in the healthcare industry. Wellsheet solves this problem by integrating directly with EHRs via APIs and providing physicians a radically better application for diagnosing and treating patients.
Our partnerships include all major EHR companies, including Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, and athenahealth, and allow our product to be distributed across the majority of physicians in the country. Their FHIR APIs enable our application full access to a patient's entire medical history.
We have over 40 hospitals under contract including some of the most prestigious health systems in the world. We also recently closed our Series A led by SpringTide investments, a venture fund specifically focused on AI in Healthcare.
Case studies have shown our product significantly improves physician experience, hospital efficiency, and care quality. This is possible only by having a tight feedback loop between physician end users and our product team, and our customers afford us that access.
You’ll be the second product designer on a small team that values flexibility, accountability, and collaboration between design and engineering. You’ll work closely with our VP of Product, a physician, PhD, and former Senior Director of Engineering at Flatiron Health, as well as our current product design lead who has driven the product’s vision for the past 3 years. You will also be expected to work closely with our engineering organization to bring design expertise to their decision-making.
We are looking to further our vision, grow our team, and adapt our processes so that our design-centric culture can scale. You’ll be expected to contribute individual design work while managing, mentoring and recruiting our newly formed design organization.
We’re excited to be working so closely with healthcare providers to solve their most critical problems and we hope you are too.
- Spent 3+ years as a designer iterating on web based products
- Experience with complex user workflows & information architecture
- Worked within world class design organizations and understand their process
- Interest or experience in healthcare (you will be frequently on site working with doctors)
- Enjoy frequently collaborating with product and engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand how to implement proper design process for user research, product design and visual design
- Management experience a plus but not required
- Figma for sharing designs
- Segment, Mixpanel and FullStory for user analytics
- React on Rails
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Mobile app for iPhone and Android
Wellsheet at a glance
Wellsheet focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City and Newark. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wellsheet has raised $6.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.
You can view their website at http://www.wellsheet.com