Contextualized data delivery for clinicians
Senior Software Engineer$100k – $150k • 0.25% – 0.5%
Wellsheet applies machine learning to EHRs to radically improve the physician experience, hospital efficiency, and care quality. Our application is tightly integrated with existing EHR systems through our partnerships with the industry’s largest vendors. We predict and visualize the most relevant data to physicians at the point of care and suggest potential treatments, vastly accelerating clinical workflow.
Our technology is deployed into multiple health systems across the country, including RWJBarnabas Health, the largest health system in New Jersey, where our technology has improved physician efficiency by over 33%. We are hiring to keep up with rapid growth as we enter into our Series A fundraise.
We are a venture-funded team of engineers, physicians, and designers. Our alma maters include Amazon, Betterment, and IBM Watson. Our Chief Medical Officer formerly served as the CMIO of NYC Health and Hospitals.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to help accelerate product development. You’ll be the 5th engineer on a team expected to grow exponentially over the next year.
You will work across the stack from infrastructure to front end, releasing features at a blistering pace. Over the next 6 months, you’ll also help scale out our API-based EHR integration platform and improve our analytics engine.
As we grow, you’ll be expected to hire and mentor new team members. Ideally, you’ve spent multiple years developing products beloved by customers and understand the intensity required to create such admiration.
At Wellsheet, you will have the opportunity to fix the largest problem in the biggest market sector of the world's largest economy. In other words, there is nothing more impactful you could be working on. Buckle up.
You’ll be effective if
- You’ve been building full stack web applications for 5+ years
- You have a deep knowledge of at least one modern backend MVC framework
- Our stack includes Ruby, React & Postgres
- You consider performance across the stack, from writing optimal database queries to minimizing frontend render time
- Before anything else, you think about security and can spot common (and maybe not so common) vulnerabilities
Even better if you have
- React experience is good, a lot of React experience is even better
- Experience with a highly regulated industry (like healthcare or finance)
- Interest in healthcare or medicine, maybe even professional or volunteer experience
WellSheet at a glance
WellSheet focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City and Newark. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.wellsheet.com