Contextualized data delivery for clinicians
Head of Sales$175k – $225k
Physicians point to Electronic Health Records, EHRs, as the greatest source of professional dissatisfaction and often cite them as the single largest problem in the healthcare industry. Wellsheet solves this problem by integrating directly with EHRs via APIs and providing physicians a radically better application for diagnosing and treating patients.
Our partnerships include all major EHR companies, including Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, and athenahealth, and allow our product to be distributed across the majority of physicians in the country. Their FHIR APIs enable our application access to a patient's entire medical history.
We have over 40 hospitals under contract including some of the most prestigious health systems in the world. We also recently closed our Series A led by SpringTide investments, a venture fund specifically focused on AI in Healthcare. Case studies have shown our product has radically improved physician efficiency, cutting the time they need to spend in the EHR by 40%. Our NPS score is 57 vs. 3 for a leading EHR vendor.
You’ll be the first dedicated sales hire in the organization, and you will lead the development of our sales strategy, processes and hiring plan. We are looking to further our vision, grow our team, and adapt our processes so that our sales organization can scale. You’ll have responsibility across the full sales cycle (including lead generation, cultivation, and closing) while building, managing and mentoring a sales organization, and managing resellers.
AS HEAD OF SALES YOU WILL:
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business by leading the sales process - from prospecting through onboarding
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision-makers at premium health systems
- Partner with the product team to ensure our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our clients value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping health systems integrate technology that helps them meet their needs
- Lead and shape our Value Added Reseller (VAR) relationships with EHR vendors who are partnering to distribute the Wellsheet product
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A consistent track record of success leading a complicated enterprise sales process that involves navigating complex organizations with multiple stakeholders. This includes both clinical and technical stakeholders including contacts at the CMO, CMIO/CHIO, and CIO level
- A consistent track record of exceeding targets and building pipeline
- At least 6-9 years of experience in the Sales SAAS/Healthtech space selling to C-Suites at health systems directly
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- A reputation as a self starter who is resourceful and eager to collaborate with internal teams
MORE ABOUT US:
- Wellsheet was founded in 2015. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $6.5 million in venture capital and has virtually zero employee turnover.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Amazon, and other tech startups, like Flatiron Health and Betterment. And for several folks on our team, Wellsheet is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with one of our core team values: "We are all students and we are all teachers".
Wellsheet is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Meet your team
Wellsheet at a glance
Wellsheet focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in New York City and Newark. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wellsheet has raised $6.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.
You can view their website at http://www.wellsheet.com