Connecting healthcare needs with technology to help make life that much simpler
Implementation Project Manager
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our Customer Success Organization. Our Project Managers are the primary point of contact for our clients as we implement the Wellframe platform, continuing the relationship throughout the customer lifecycle. Sitting in our Customer Operations team, the Project Manager owns program management, ongoing day-to-day operations, and assist in defining and executing account management strategy and corresponding relationships for 3-5 client accounts on average.
Our Project Managers work closely with our customers and the internal Wellframe teams to ensure key program milestones are met on time and that the client is positioned for success with respect to their Wellframe utilization and engagement metrics. As well as being the expert source of knowledge about our customers program attributes, operational trends, analytic needs and challenges, our Project Managers also act as the voice of the client internally, relaying the clients’ experiences and feedback internally and deriving opportunities for product and service support and enhancement. This role brings together relationship management and planning with strong operational execution.
Areas of Responsibility:
Provide implementation project oversight and client advocacy with client accounts and within Wellframe
- Serve as the primary, daily point of contact to clients, building strong and lasting relationships with client counterparts
- Coordinate project/program resources and requirements needed for initial execution, on-going success, and expansion
- Specific tasks include project management, leading client calls, training client staff, ensuring deliverables are met on time and of the highest quality, and quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact timeliness and success
- Serve as an intermediary between clients, the Customer Operations team, and other Wellframe teams to share insights from our end-users
- Continually monitor and analyze client program utilization and performance through regular quantitative review and interpretation of internal reports and qualitative assessment through regular client check-ins
Help establish and actively manage customer success plans
- Partner with account lead to support client growth and drive project work to support strategic objectives
- Facilitate and assist in the creation and updating of account management plans and client strategy frameworks
- Leverage performance metrics to make informed, strategic recommendations to Wellframe and Customer teams
- Produce and deliver high quality, strategic stakeholder meeting presentations quarterly/bi-annually
- Apply understanding of Case and Disease Management programs to inform workflow creation and recommendations for clients to leverage the Wellframe platform
- Assist with the development of client-specific training plans and help lead both virtual and in-person trainings of client teams
Identify opportunities to grow and scale the CSO operations
- Work closely with Wellframe Customer Success Organization leadership and other senior Wellframe leadership to meet client and internal goals
- Identify opportunities and help implement process and performance improvement initiatives across the Customer Success organization
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with 5-8 years of experience
- Experience leading health information technology or health management software projects
- Experience in health care client management, implementation, and project team coordination roles
- Proven experience leading project teams to meet aggressive deadlines while leveraging project management best practices
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage multiple, complex client and internal projects concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to understand and serve the multi-dimensional needs of our clients - those of their business, their clinical teams and their patient populations
- Strong understanding of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Wellframe at a glance
Wellframe focuses on Healthcare, Information Technology, Big Data, Insurance, and Corporate Wellness. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Wellframe has raised $60.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.