Connecting healthcare needs with technology to help make life that much simpler
Associate Product Manager
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are scaling a world class product team, with the goal of engaging patients with health plan care team members to improve their interactions with the healthcare system and clinical outcomes.
Our Associate Product Managers are relentless advocates for our clients and users, take pride in ensuring features are brought to the market successfully, and participate in creating solutions that effectively align with our product vision and strategy. Our culture is agile, curious, innovative, data and design-driven.
Our Associate Product Managers bring energy, curiosity, and passion for all things product. Our Associate Product Managers support our Product Managers, Designers, and scrum teams in executing against the product roadmap. Associate Product Managers will report to a Group Lead on the Product team, and function as the glue between strategy set by the Product Managers and execution with the scrum team.
Associate Product Managers will contribute across many facets of our product, collaborate effectively across the organization, and demonstrate strong problem-solving. This Associate Product Manager role will be particularly focused on the areas of the product that touch the member, namely our native mobile application on iOS and Android, helping our team deliver continuous product improvements that enable customer, patient and company success.
Areas of Responsibility:
Product subject matter expertise
- Build knowledge of care management, Wellframe strategy, product, users, and data
New feature development and delivery
- Contribute to quarterly OKR planning, scoping, and commitments
- Document and organize product requirements
- Groom backlog, triage bugs, and optimize Jira organization
- Collaborate with Engineering to write, track and test user stories and deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Ensure user stories are aligned with project goals, and key performance indicators, as well as inclusive of detailed requirements, technical specifications, design assets, workflow diagrams, and acceptance criteria
- Develop timeline and coordinate releases with product managers and product enablement team
- Communicate expectations and information to key stakeholders, as well as identify barriers or risks to meeting goals to Product and Engineering
- Ensure all SDLC product requirements are followed
User, regulatory, and vendor research
- Support the collection of data from product and design led customer and user interviews, client and user discovery, and quantitative research and analysis
- Support product and design led user testing
- Relentlessly leverage data and analysis to test assumptions and validate product experiments
- Support feature development and vendor partnerships through in-depth research
- Support Product team resources, such as knowledge center, Pendo, product guides, FAQs, and story board newsletter
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement projects
Education and Experience
- B.S. or B.A.
- 3-5 years in a product, client service, or engineering role at an organization delivering SaaS
- Comfortable and interested in working with analytics and data
- Exposure to and some experience with the building blocks for product management: working in an agile environment, building SaaS products, managing a backlog, writing user stories, conducting user research / client discovery
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets including Pivot tables, charting, and more
- Proficiency in PowerPoint / Key / Google Slides
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Wellframe at a glance
Wellframe focuses on Healthcare, Information Technology, Big Data, Insurance, and Corporate Wellness. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Wellframe has raised $60.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.