Connecting healthcare needs with technology to help make life that much simpler
Senior Software Engineer in Test
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer in Test to join our Engineering team, helping us to build the tools and testing frameworks that ensure the quality of our digital care management platform.
With a focus on load and performance testing, we are looking for someone who has expertise in building and implementing automated testing frameworks and who enjoys developing innovative tools.
Ideally, candidates will have strong coding skills and be comfortable working with Python or Java in a Linux environment.
Experience with tools such as Pytest, JMeter, or Gatling is also desirable.
- Strong understanding of test-driven development and the ability to mentor, advocate and teach best practices
- Is a developer at heart - QA by trade- with a passion to achieve test coverage through automation
- Has experience with continuous integration, and continuous integration frameworks to support rapid development
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field of study
- 7-10 years of development experience building test suites, automation/load/performance frameworks
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with object oriented programming languages or scripting languages (i.e. Java, Python)
- Experience with load/performance testing tools: Pytest, JMeter, or Gatling
- Experience with SQL, and Jira
- Is up-to-date on both web and mobile automated QA tools, and can leverage these to implement a flexible load and performance testing framework
- Excellent communicator, comfortable explaining technical problems and plans in person and in writing
- Detail-oriented with excellent self-motivation, planning, documentation and communication skills
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Wellframe at a glance
Wellframe focuses on Healthcare, Information Technology, Big Data, Insurance, and Corporate Wellness. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Wellframe has raised $60.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.