A smart travel companion that creates realtime itineraries
Lead Product Designer$100k – $140k • 0.025% – 1.0%
We are a small passionate team creating a next generation smart city companion.
- Our platform uses friend and expert recommendations + an advanced AI that always has an answer for the question: ‘Where should I go now.’
- Welcome launched four months ago, earning praise from Apple, Uncrate, Techcrunch, Product Hunt and more.
- Our team was co-founded by a veteran group of founders who sold their last company to Vimeo.
- We are venture backed by the best in San Fransisco and Europe.
Join us as our lead designer.
- Work directly with the founding team to own design
- Focus on the mobile UI/UX and motion design
- Create really cool brand assets that live on social platforms of all kinds
- Craft the Welcome brand
- Evolve the Welcome web experience into something interactive
- Be a sounding board for all product decisions
- Grow with the company to move into a leadership position as we build out the design team
- Loves exploring and coming up with creative solutions
- Problem solver and thinks outside the box
- Deep understanding of design systems
- Previous experience working on social mobile apps
- Can handle change and likes to move fast
- Team player that loves to riff on good product
- Great vibes
- Figma and Sketch experience
- Principle App and Protopie (or other motion prototyping tool)
- Motion Graphic Experience (After Effects or other tools)
- Strong typography skills
- Bonus: HTML, CSS, Swift
- Bonus: Video Editing
Stock Option Plan
Flexible work environment
Welcome at a glance
Welcome focuses on Mobile, Online Travel, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Social Travel. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Welcome has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.