Digital Wealth as a Service - For banks, brokers and asset managers
Lead UI Developer (React.Js and Redux.Js)
**Key responsibilities for the role and ideal candidate profile:
• Masters / Bachelors in Engineering from a reputed institute
• About 6- 12+ Years (Lead UI Developer) professional experience in software development
• Expert understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
AngularJS, Bootstrap, Knockout JS, BackboneJS, Vu JS etc.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments
on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like data structure, algorithms, OOP,
system design, networking, security, memory management.. Must be able to work independently
with business owners to understand requirements and deliver high quality software with minimal
management or coaching.
• Should have experience in leading at least a Team of 4 People.
• Must develop modular, well tested software adopting relevant coding standards, and best
practices; be able to prototype UX concepts prior to feature implementation.
• Must have experience working in a team building multi-tiered, customer facing Internet
• Worked in an agile team with focus on SCRUM methodology, interactive & test-driven
development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
• Be a driven and self-motivated individual who gets things done with minimal supervision.
• Excellent logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
WeInvest at a glance
WeInvest focuses on Investment Management, Finance Technology, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Singapore and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, WeInvest has raised $13.29M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.