Digital Wealth as a Service - For banks, brokers and asset managers
Jobs at WeInvest
We are redefining how banks, brokers and asset managers interact with their clients. We are enabling Relationship Managers with tools so that they can focus more on their relationships. We are building the next generation segment-redefining platform in wealth management.
WeInvest provides an end-to-end Digital Wealth Management Platform through our four product lines:
1. ADVISEWEALTH - RM-enabled Robo-Advisory for affluent clients. Relationship Managers will get a holistic view of their portfolio and precision-service their clients. It enhances RM productivity and offers a superior user experience while reducing operational cost.
2. GROWWEALTH - Asia’s first B2B2C Robo-advisory platform is a completely online user experience to invest in goals that support multiple asset classes, currencies, theme-based investing & partner integrations.
3. STRATEGY MARKETPLACE - Our Marketplace offers a suite of pre-tested and validated portfolios from some of the most trusted and renowned global investment managers. The service allows for plug-and-play capability for institutions to leverage the most effective strategies that address the varied investment needs of their clients.
4. TRACKWEALTH - TrackWealth automatically Aggregates accounts across asset classes for emerging affluents to UHNWIs. While equipping clients with an easy-to-use interface, it generates data intelligence for institutions be able to service and cross-sell more effectively & efficiently.
WeInvest would like to welcome those passionate about their areas of expertise - be it financial technology, portfolio design, trade workflows, investor-centric front-ends or managing hi-value teams equipping the financial industry with the most effective investment tools.
Senior Software Engineer (RoR/JS hacker passionate about building platforms for fin-tech)
Posted 2 months ago
You've worked with many libraries and frameworks may be even built a couple of frameworks yourself. You have a solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts like algorithms, data structures, OOP, system design, etc.
Technical Lead (Ruby on Rails)
-Masters or Bachelor’s in engineering from a reputed institute.
-Experience working in Wealth/Investment Management.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
Lead one of the product verticals in the development of technology strategy, planning, hiring and execution of the next iteration of the WeInvest platform.
Institutionalize a strong software engineering culture and facilitate a rapid, iterative, la...
Lead UI Developer (React.Js and Redux.Js)
Posted 4 months ago
**Key responsibilities for the role and ideal candidate profile:
• Masters / Bachelors in Engineering from a reputed institute
• About 6- 12+ Years (Lead UI Developer) professional experience in software development
• Expert understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS...
Senior Devops Engineer
Posted 3 months ago
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or software systems with 2+ years of relevant experience. • About 2-5 years of experience. • A passion for automation of all aspects of software development and maintenance. • At least 3 years working experience in designing and implementing automated solutions to enable the management, administration of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google cloud etc) with expert knowledge of AWS technologies (EC2, S3, R53, ELB, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, SES,…) • Extensive experience in a DevOps team, supporting CI/CD workloads, configuration management software with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes etc. • Programming/scripting experience with Python, Ruby, or Bash is a must. • Experience with some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc is a big plus. • Experience with automation of log pooling, rotation, scrubbing & analysis is plus. • Experience with the use of service monitoring tools such as statsd, collected, ELK stack or similar 3rd party monitoring services is a plus. • Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on shared projects with program managers, developers and testers. • Strong team-orientation and the ability to work with multi-cultural, geographically distributed and cross functional teams.