Software Development partner to startups and enterprises
Go Developer₹5L – ₹8L
About the role
We are looking for a Go Developer responsible for managing the exchange of data between users and servers. You will be responsible for writing server-side logic, database definitions and ensuring high performance to requests from our front end.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Good understanding of security and data protection.
- Strong proficiency with Go
- Knowledge of Go's frameworks such as gin or echo.
- Knowledge of testing in Go.
- Knowledge of API specifications like GraphQL and is a must.
- Should have good hands on experience with AWS services like AppSync, AWS Amplify.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs.
- Solid understanding of databases including DynamoDB and PostgresSQL
- Solid understanding of goroutines.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
Bi-monthly 1-1 where you get the opportunity to discuss your career goals with your manager and helps Wednesday understand better how we can help you achieve those.
If you are speaking at a domestic / international conference Wednesday will provide your with an attractive allowance!
Latest macbook pro!
Get the latest blazing fast macbook pro!