Making Potential Possible with Tech
Senior Project Manager₹5L – ₹10L • No equity
What we're looking for
We're looking for a super ambitious, high mobility person to join as the first Project Manager at Webloom
You should apply if...
- You value autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done. We have no time or interest in bureaucracy and micro-management - we're moving fast and you'll be required to take responsibility to close ensure we always deliver what we promise.
You'd like to make a significant impact early on and share in the success of a business you've helped build. Our entire team is 12 strong today, we started just this year and we're growing rapidly.
You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined goals
- A proven track record of building relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and choose from a variety of hourly, part-time, and full-time projects.
- Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- Professional development allowance
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Webloom Solutions at a glance
Webloom Solutions focuses on Digital Media, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Graphic Design. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Manipal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.