Making Potential Possible with Tech
UI/UX Designer - Intern₹1L – ₹1.2L
What we're looking for
We're looking for a super ambitious, high mobility person to join us at Webloom
You should apply if...
- You've a great design sense.. as is, this does not come as work to you. You love making products look better.
- You value autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done. We have no time or interest in bureaucracy and micro-management - we're moving fast and you'll be required to take responsibility to own your work.
- You'd like to make a significant impact early on and share in the success of a business you've helped build. Our entire team is 6 strong today, but we started just this year and we're growing rapidly.
- You've worked on Figma or Sketch before.
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and choose from a variety of hourly, part-time, and full-time projects.
- Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- Professional development allowance
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Webloom Solutions at a glance
Webloom Solutions focuses on Digital Media, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Graphic Design. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Manipal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.