Making Potential Possible with Tech
Member of Technical Staff Intern - Frontend₹1.2L – ₹2L • No equity
What we're looking for
We're looking for super ambitious, product minded folks to join our rapidly growing engineering team.
You should apply if...
- You're passionate about building great products + creating awesome developer experiences. Webloom is geared towards engineers and data teams. Build a product you would use, and bring your unique insights and perspective to the table as an engineer in shaping our product offering.
- You like solving hefty problems. Our greatest challenges are yet on the horizon, and we'll need hard-working and creative minds to solve fundamental challenges for the world's largest online customers.
- You value autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done. We have no time or interest in bureaucracy and micro-management - we're moving fast and you'll be required to take responsibility for delivering awesome product end to end.
- You'd like to make a significant impact early on, and share in the success of a business you've helped build. Our engineering team is 6 strong today, but we started just this year and we're growing rapidly.
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup.
What we expect you to already know -
- Coordinate the workflow between the team’s graphic designer, developer working with HTML, and yourself.
- Coordinate with the team’s back-end developer on the process of building a RESTful API.
- Communicate with external web services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- ReactJs, React Native
- Vue (Bonus Points)
- Building scalable products that are robust
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and choose from a variety of hourly, part-time, and full-time projects.
- Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- Professional development allowance
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Webloom Solutions at a glance
Webloom Solutions focuses on Digital Media, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Graphic Design. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Manipal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.