iOS Developer₹8L – ₹12L • No equity
What we're looking for
We're looking for super ambitious, product minded folks to join our rapidly growing engineering team.
You should apply if...
- You're passionate about building great products + creating awesome developer experiences. Webloom is geared towards engineers and data teams. Build a product you would use, and bring your unique insights and perspective to the table as an engineer in shaping our product offering.
You like solving hefty problems. Our greatest challenges are yet on the horizon, and we'll need hard-working and creative minds to solve fundamental challenges for the world's largest online customers.
You value autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done. We have no time or interest in bureaucracy and micro-management - we're moving fast and you'll be required to take responsibility for delivering awesome product end to end.
You'd like to make a significant impact early on, and share in the success of a business you've helped build. Our engineering team is 6 strong today, but we started just this year and we're growing rapidly.
You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup.
What we expect you to already know -
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of engineering experience in a consumer or enterprise software company.
- Swift, Objective C
- React Native (Bonus Points)
- Building scalable products that are robust
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and choose from a variety of hourly, part-time, and full-time projects.
- Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- Professional development allowance
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Webloom Solutions at a glance
Webloom Solutions focuses on Digital Media, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Graphic Design. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Manipal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.