All-in-one web design platform
Technical Product Manager
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join the Systems and Infrastructure (SAI) group and help us better our customers. From our hosting offerings, to the internal tools we build, you’ll help us create a platform and product that not only delivers world-class hosting performance, but also enables engineering teams to build and ship the next generation of no-code tools.
About the role
* Location: San Francisco or US remote
As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll …
* Work with research, design, marketing, and support to understand customer pain points and business opportunities to define a product vision and strategy
* Manage the product roadmap and be accountable for delivering the highest impact for our customers
* Foster collaboration with a team of product designers, engineers, QA, and marketing to explore, prioritize, iterate, and launch solutions
* Work with internal teams to understand and define requirements for Systems and Infrastructure projects
* Communicate team value and deliverables to the rest of the organization
* Follow the hosting/platform offerings of our competitors and conduct capability analysis to understand how we can keep up or differentiate ourselves
* Understand performance metrics and opportunities to better optimize customer experience (bundle size, page load time, etc)
* Motivate your team to do their best work with support, mentorship, and ensuring they lead fulfilling and impactful lives
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Technical Product Manager if you:
* Have experience in a Product Manager role building a product from idea to release
* Have previous experience in engineering or QA with an ability to think deeply about engineering decisions and how to create tools that enable engineers to do their best work
* Value methodical and incremental improvement over heroic and massive projects and efforts
* Are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches — and making decisions without consensus
* Can communicate clearly and persuasively across different audiences and communication styles (technical and non-technical)
* Have experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with researchers and analysts (or have analyzed data yourself)
* Enjoy working autonomously and defining your own direction
* Are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically to solve root problems
* Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
1. For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
2. For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (webflow.com/jobs#core-behaviors) (how we act)
1. Start with customers
2. Practice extraordinary kindness
3. Be radically candid
4. Move uncomfortably fast
5. Just fix it
6. Lead by serving others
7. Dream big
Our commitments to you
* We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
* We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
* We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
* We offer flexible parental leave
* We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
* We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
At Webflow, we care about the physical and mental well-being of all team members. We cover health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents (and an HRA to cover out of pocket costs.)
Competitive parental leave
We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads. Plus, we offer remote and work from home flexibility — so you can be wherever you need to for your little ones.
Paid time off
In addition to 4+ weeks of paid time off, we’ll also pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days. Plus, we celebrate you with birthday time off!
Health and wellness stipend
We care about your mental and physical well-being — so we provide $200 a month to help you meet your health and wellness goals.
Complimentary coaching services
We offer every Webflower coaching services through Bravely — whenever you need them.
Annual learning budget
Enjoy a $1,000 annual extended learning budget — for anything you want to learn!
We host a yearly team offsite and company retreat to allow everyone on our team to connect and reflect. Previous team retreat locations include Lisbon and Cancun.
Shiny new gear
All team members receive a shiny new Macbook of their choice and monitor(s) as needed.
10% time program
Webflow allows its employees to use up to 10 percent of their work week at Webflow to pursue special projects.
Plus other great perks!
These are just a few of the benefits and perks for Webflow employees — check out webflow.com/jobs to learn more about all of the perks we offer.
Webflow at a glance
Webflow focuses on SaaS, Web Design, Web Development, and Web CMS. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Webflow has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.