All-in-one web design platform
Senior Software Engineer, Growth
Our missions are ambitious — and we’re looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer for our Growth team to help us make our users successful across our entire product suite. We’re a team of engineers, designers, and product managers that embrace the scientific method, enjoy analyzing data, and view the product experience through a prism of user psychology and behavioral science. We work by first qualitatively understanding the user problem, developing hypotheses backed by evidence, and running experiments to validate our hypotheses.
Our main areas of focus are around activating the user onto our product, helping deepen their level of engagement, and increasing user monetization. We are working on some incredible projects and we need your expertise to do it.
What you'll do
* Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including doing technical design, writing readable and extensible code, and monitoring post-release analytics
* Contribute both front-end and back-end code across our highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views an hour
* Collaborate with our team of top designers and engineers in an autonomous, supportive environment
* Execute growth experiments using internal A/B testing framework
* Analyze data, find patterns, make recommendations, and share results
* Be a part of the hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing
We'd love to hear from you if you have
* Significant experience (4+ years) in engineering scalable, multi-tenant environments
* Experience in React.js/Angular.js is a plus
* Demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
* Curiosity about growth, metrics, and an outstanding user experience
* Understanding of data design and modeling
* Built and worked on complex web applications
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
1. For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
2. For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (webflow.com/jobs#core-behaviors) (how we act)
1. Start with customers
2. Practice extraordinary kindness
3. Be radically candid
4. Move uncomfortably fast
5. Just fix it
6. Lead by serving others
7. Dream big
Our commitments to you
* We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
* We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
* We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
* We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
* We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
* We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful software engineer and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!
At Webflow, we care about the physical and mental well-being of all team members. We cover health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents (and an HRA to cover out of pocket costs.)
Competitive parental leave
We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads. Plus, we offer remote and work from home flexibility — so you can be wherever you need to for your little ones.
Paid time off
In addition to 4+ weeks of paid time off, we’ll also pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days. Plus, we celebrate you with birthday time off!
Health and wellness stipend
We care about your mental and physical well-being — so we provide $200 a month to help you meet your health and wellness goals.
Complimentary coaching services
We offer every Webflower coaching services through Bravely — whenever you need them.
Annual learning budget
Enjoy a $1,000 annual extended learning budget — for anything you want to learn!
We host a yearly team offsite and company retreat to allow everyone on our team to connect and reflect. Previous team retreat locations include Lisbon and Cancun.
Shiny new gear
All team members receive a shiny new Macbook of their choice and monitor(s) as needed.
10% time program
Webflow allows its employees to use up to 10 percent of their work week at Webflow to pursue special projects.
Plus other great perks!
These are just a few of the benefits and perks for Webflow employees — check out webflow.com/jobs to learn more about all of the perks we offer.
Webflow at a glance
Webflow focuses on SaaS, Web Design, Web Development, and Web CMS. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Webflow has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.