All-in-one web design platform
Growth Product Manager
We are hiring a Growth Product Manager to drive the strategy for rapidly growing, retaining, and monetizing the Webflow user base. You are passionate about crafting an experience that keeps users active and engaged, and have experience driving initiatives that increase customer acquisition, and increase retention. You have the analytical ability to break down data and deliver insights to the team — then drive them to completion. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product roadmap and accelerate the growth of the fastest growing web platform used by agencies, businesses, and online stores.
Learn more about Webflow's work culture on our KeyValue page! (keyvalues.com/webflow)
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you'll do:
As a Growth Product Manager you will:
* Run high velocity growth experiments prioritizing speed of learnings to improve acquisition, activation, and monetization
* Identify key metrics and set up and manage dashboards to measure success
* Perform quick analyses on potential impact to support prioritization of growth experiments
* Drive the ideation, planning, development, and launch of products and features in support of growth goals
* Partner with product marketing to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate a successful and impactful product launches
* Work with the founders to develop a monetization philosophy
* Research, analyze, and define a pricing strategy that leads to new growth for all Webflow products
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* 4+ years experience in a product management role within a SaaS or software company
* Experience running growth experiments in a scrappy, high velocity environment
* Deep understanding of growth loops, funnel metrics, and consumer SaaS business models
* Demonstrated experience to work cross-functionally and be accountable for delivering results in uncertain or ambiguous environments
* Experience with web design, web publishing, or related industries
* Experience leading the development and adoption of widely used products
* Great technical decision-making -- you know a bad technical path when you see one, and can push back when appropriate
* Proficiency in analytical tools (comfortable in SQL, Excel, Tableau)
* Ability to determine product prioritization and manage trade-offs by synthesizing customer information while collaborating with internal stakeholders
* Experience in defining a company’s growth objectives, and driving key product-driven growth tactics
* Bonus: experience running monetization, pricing, and packaging efforts for SaaS businesses
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
At Webflow, we care about the physical and mental well-being of all team members. We cover health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents (and an HRA to cover out of pocket costs.)
Competitive parental leave
We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads. Plus, we offer remote and work from home flexibility — so you can be wherever you need to for your little ones.
Paid time off
In addition to 4+ weeks of paid time off, we’ll also pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days. Plus, we celebrate you with birthday time off!
Health and wellness stipend
We care about your mental and physical well-being — so we provide $200 a month to help you meet your health and wellness goals.
Complimentary coaching services
We offer every Webflower coaching services through Bravely — whenever you need them.
Annual learning budget
Enjoy a $1,000 annual extended learning budget — for anything you want to learn!
We host a yearly team offsite and company retreat to allow everyone on our team to connect and reflect. Previous team retreat locations include Lisbon and Cancun.
Shiny new gear
All team members receive a shiny new Macbook of their choice and monitor(s) as needed.
10% time program
Webflow allows its employees to use up to 10 percent of their work week at Webflow to pursue special projects.
Plus other great perks!
These are just a few of the benefits and perks for Webflow employees — check out webflow.com/jobs to learn more about all of the perks we offer.
Webflow at a glance
Webflow focuses on SaaS, Web Design, Web Development, and Web CMS. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Webflow has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.