All-in-one web design platform
Senior Product Manager
Your job will be to equip creative professionals and business owners with the best tools to grow their businesses. You’ll need to understand our user’s needs through research, define the product direction, assemble the right team, and drive the product to success.
This is a full-time position. In addition to a competitive salary and equity package, we include: awesome medical, dental, and vision plans, employer-funded HRA plan, 4+ weeks of paid vacation, catered lunches and stocked kitchen, new apple gear, commuter benefits, $100 monthly Lyft credit, paid parental leave programs, in-office bicycle storage, and fun team-building events.
Learn more about our engineering culture on our KeyValues (keyvalues.com/webflow) profile: keyvalues.com/webflow
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you'll do:
* Understand our business strategy and deliver products with Webflow’s unique perspective in mind
* Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers, and define and re-frame those problems for the team
* Manage the roadmap—understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, our wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
* Collaborate with other product managers, engineers and designers to imagine the future and define solutions to big problems
* Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users hands as quickly as possible
* Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after it’s released
* Deliver world-class software—maintain the quality of the product that your team is responsible for and
* Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* 3+ years experience in a Product Manager role
* A strong design background, be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
* A clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
* You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts (or have analyzed data yourself).
* An entrepreneurial spirit —you're self-driven and you don’t need direction.
* Highly organized, not ad hoc.
* Able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
* Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
At Webflow, we care about the physical and mental well-being of all team members. We cover health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents (and an HRA to cover out of pocket costs.)
Competitive parental leave
We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads. Plus, we offer remote and work from home flexibility — so you can be wherever you need to for your little ones.
Paid time off
In addition to 4+ weeks of paid time off, we’ll also pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days. Plus, we celebrate you with birthday time off!
Health and wellness stipend
We care about your mental and physical well-being — so we provide $200 a month to help you meet your health and wellness goals.
Complimentary coaching services
We offer every Webflower coaching services through Bravely — whenever you need them.
Annual learning budget
Enjoy a $1,000 annual extended learning budget — for anything you want to learn!
We host a yearly team offsite and company retreat to allow everyone on our team to connect and reflect. Previous team retreat locations include Lisbon and Cancun.
Shiny new gear
All team members receive a shiny new Macbook of their choice and monitor(s) as needed.
10% time program
Webflow allows its employees to use up to 10 percent of their work week at Webflow to pursue special projects.
Plus other great perks!
These are just a few of the benefits and perks for Webflow employees — check out webflow.com/jobs to learn more about all of the perks we offer.
Webflow at a glance
Webflow focuses on SaaS, Web Design, Web Development, and Web CMS. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Webflow has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.