Online destination for unique products from the world's best independent boutiques
Customer Service Intern - LisbonNo salary
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram (workable.com/nr?l=http://www.instagram.com/wearetrouva) or vision page (workable.com/nr?l=https://www.trouva.com/pages/ourvision) !
We're on the hunt for several Customer Operations Interns to make a real impact over an 8 week period. Based in our offices in Lisbon, you'll be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; acting as a passionate problem solver, who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
What you'll do
* Liaise with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise.
* Work to targets and help resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails via Zendesk and telephone support.
* Partner closely with our Account Management team, to educate and empower our boutiques to make the most of the Trouva community.
* Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements.
* Flexibility in schedule is essential, a key team player who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
* Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
* A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
* A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
* Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
* Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
* Additional language cover desirable.
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays [pro rated]
* A beautiful office space in Central Lisbon, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
* Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, and Pizza Friday's!
* Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk
Trouva at a glance
Trouva focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, and Local Commerce. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trouva has raised $35.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.