Online destination for unique products from the world's best independent boutiques
Talent Partner£40k – £60k • 0.001% – 0.01%
Your core focus will be to build up pipelines, expand our networks and help build our employer brand; showcasing Trouva as one of the most exciting and rapidly growing tech companies in Europe.
What you’ll do:
- Help us work from the ground up - you'll partner with the Trouva leadership to define the hiring plan and translate requirements into exciting job descriptions and interview processes
- Proactively source for outstanding candidates; mapping the market, researching leads and sending out compelling emails
Be at the forefront of new sourcing strategies, techologies and tools, as well as driving referrals across the business
- Seek out communities that could help us diversify our pipelines and find new opportunities for sponsoring and speaking at events
- Have a vision for our employer brand and be able to translate that into high impact projects
- Run a great 360 process - from the kick off meeting with the Manager, speaking with candidates and managing the offers. Your process will help us meet our targets and provide a stellar stakeholder experience
- Track pipeline activity, ensure our ATS data is immaculate and define and hit key KPI’s which are in line with our hiring goals
Who you are:
- Previous experience working in-house for a startup or a background in headhunting in the technology sectors
- An outstanding communicator; your passionate about running a market leading process and obsess about providing a great candidate experience
- Organised and methodical - your research is streamlined and all your interactions are thoroughly documented. You’ll also demonstrate a robust attention to detail and nuance - especially when it comes to liaising with and coordinating diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Love the hunt - you get a rush of adrenaline when you find a list of coding competition winners or a well-hidden email address
- Determined to achieve great things- you are responsive and proactive during the times that matter; this may mean unconventional working patterns, but you thrive in this kind of setting
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude - you identify and action items regardless of area of commitment. So, whether that is scheduling, attending external round table discussions or processing contractual comments, you have it covered!
- Have a learning mindset - you believe there are always new sourcing strategies to try, and are excited to develop your recruiting skill set
- Warm, authentic and can build great relationships with both candidates and a variety of stakeholders
Trouva at a glance
Trouva focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, and Local Commerce. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trouva has raised $35.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.