Online destination for unique products from the world's best independent boutiques
Customer Service Advisor
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram (workable.com/nr?l=http://www.instagram.com/wearetrouva) or vision page (workable.com/nr?l=https://www.trouva.com/pages/ourvision) !
As part of our rapid growth, we now have offices in London and Lisbon, and an ever expanding community of boutiques across Europe. As a result, we’re constantly on the hunt to find exceptional talent, who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do. Based in our offices in central Lisbon, a Customer Service Advisor will be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
What you'll do:
* Manage with customer queries to ensure that they are responded to in a timely fashion delivering an outstanding service at every touch point
* Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
* Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses
* Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements
* Be the face of Trouva to our customers and partners alike
Who you are:
* Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year)
* Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends and bank holidays.
* Fluent in English and at least one of the following - German, French, Italian or Spanish (mandatory);
* Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows/Google Suite packages Zendesk experience beneficial;
* Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
* A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
* A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
* Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
* Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
* Sound Excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems.
* Hard working and passionate
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday plus any applicable bank holidays
* A central co-working space to base yourself from
* Need tech or equipment? we'll provide you with everything you need to get the job done
* Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
* Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.
Trouva at a glance
Trouva focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, and Local Commerce. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trouva has raised $35.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.