Online destination for unique products from the world's best independent boutiques
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram (workable.com/nr?l=http://www.instagram.com/wearetrouva) or vision page (workable.com/nr?l=https://www.trouva.com/pages/ourvision) !
As a Product Manager at Trouva, the challenges we work on are diverse: you’ll have the opportunity to work across products for our boutique community, like inventory management and order processing, innovate on internal tools to change the way we run our business, but also creating an alternative shopping experience for the Trouva customer.
Beautiful products are the result of identifying the needs of the end-user (shops, customers, team) and joining forces across the whole company to get there. You’re inspired by thinking and trying out new processes to align the team with what we’re trying to achieve and getting things done. Although you’ll sit within the Product team, you’ll work collaboratively with all areas of the business to achieve our goals. You’ll be responsible for running product squads, and you’ll have the freedom to define the processes you use to do that.
* You are creative but more than being an innovation mastermind, you also have a strong analytical mindset. You are able to deal with data and convert data into problems, formulate solutions and execute the action plan. You are experienced or at least are familiar with the use of analytics (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Localytics, Heap or similar) and product management (JIRA, confluence, slack) tools.
* You are platform agnostic and have a track record of successfully shipping web and mobile products.
* You are able to go from high level product conceptualisation & strategising to hands-on execution. Ideally you have worked on a product from end to end - from conceptualisation to launching, and from launching to scaling.
* The above mentioned requirements must be supported by 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or similar, in a relevant industry - ecommerce, marketplace or B2B2C internet company.
All in all, you are obsessed with building streamlined and transparent processes as well as creating world class products and extraordinary user experience. Show us that you strive for team efficiency and creating outstanding experience for your users and that our product is definitely inspiring you.
* Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
* 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
* Competitive Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave policies
* A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
* Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with what you need to get the job done
* Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday's!
* Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
* Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk
Trouva at a glance
Trouva focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, and Local Commerce. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trouva has raised $35.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.