Technical apparel to keep clothes clean longer
Marketing Assistant$35k – $35k • No equity
Do you love creating meaningful content? Interested in working in a fast-growth DTC landscape? Are you passionate about owning a project from start to finish?
With us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our Marketing team to develop a well-rounded digital marketing skillset while contributing to inbound and community marketing.
At NUMI we are creating products for a woman’s world. We do this by listening to and understanding the needs of women so we can create thoughtful solutions to make her life easier and more seamless. We are a sustainably minded group of women who are committed to always being curious and adding value to our community, through the products we make, the conversations we have and the impact we have on the environment.
We are a team of results-oriented, creative thinkers who are passionate about exceeding our customer’s expectations and making their experience with our brand valuable, enjoyable and fun!
What You’re Good At
- Designing brand assets using Adobe Creative Suite
- Writing witty, engaging and value-added content
- Engaging followers on Instagram and curating on Pinterest
- Proposing eye-catching ideas to attract new customers online
- Experienced with Adobe Suite (graphic design, photo and video editing)
- Time management and working independently
- Consult creative briefs outlined by the Marketing Coordinators to design email campaigns (2-3 per week) and SMS campaigns (1-2 per week)
- Source and edit images, edit video clips, design graphics, and create gifs (for email, SMS, social media, and e-commerce assets)
- Review blog recommendations to write 1 post per week
- Engage with followers, community, and similar accounts on social media
- Assist with special projects and marketing tasks as needed (product launches, new collections, marketing campaigns)
NUMI at a glance
NUMI focuses on E-Commerce and Fashion. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.wearnumi.com