Emotional and mental health for everyone!
Software Engineer (Full Stack)₹4L – ₹8L
wayForward (aka PsyInnovations Inc) was established in New York, USA with a mission to make mental healthcare accessible to everyone, globally! We use our psychology and technology expertise to build products that help people in their everyday life situations from better performance at work or school to better relationships and beyond. Our products help to overcome some of the biggest barriers to providing mental healthcare like stigma, lack of access and cost.
We strive to achieve our vision by building products that people love to use. We do that by putting our users first and applying engineering, product management and UX / UI design best practices in iterative fashion. We collaborate across the globe as cross functional agile teams with people who are motivated to learn and grow outside of their comfort zones. This means working as a team to tackle business and technology challenges at hand by working across the full stack and applying the right tools: cloud-native infrastructure, serverless backends, reactive web and mobile front-ends, machine learning and AI.
You are a humble, hungry and smart software engineer with an interest in working full stack while developing consumer-facing web and mobile products. You have fervent enthusiasm for usable, reliable and robust software. You realize that the classical software approaches aren’t going cut it for rapidly evolving products built on modern UI frameworks and cloud-native infrastructures.
You’re ready to dive in and collaborate on any product, framework, tooling or infrastructure project that helps to get the job done.
Have proven yourself in:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of work experience in building web-based and/or mobile applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical automated testing experience in at least one domain - web, mobile or API
- Practical experience in working on RESTful services
- Practical experience in at least one major SQL / NoSQL database system
- Practical experience in development on Linux, Unix, or MacOS environments
Have tried or excited to learn:
- Contributing to and maintaining test frameworks, services, and testing plans
- Instrumentation of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for web, mobile and APIs
- Security testing, performance testing, load testing and chaos testing
- Infrastructure deployment and automation for AWS (e.g. CloudFront/TerraForm)
- Agile software development methodologies
wayForward at a glance
wayForward focuses on SaaS, Health and Wellness, Psychology, Health Care Services, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in New York City, Delhi, and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.