Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Administrative Assistant (m/f/x)
Location: Lutterworth (UK)
Potential Start Date: 24/08/2020
Full-time, Monday - Friday
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. The successful candidate will work in our warehouse facility based in Kassel, part of the European Warehouse & Distribution Team.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain a close working relationship with all warehouse functions; provide support as directed.
- Data entry and monitoring of information into various business Systems.
- Assist with health & safety activities and Workplace organisation.
- Purchasing and inventory management of supplies for the warehouse.
- Create purchase orders and process invoices.
- Run timesheet reports and liaise with agencies to resolve any pay discrepancies.
- Coordinate facilities management (Security, visitors, cleaning, catering etc.) and events.
- Supports the HR department in daily tasks.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in working in the office environment is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English & German (verbal and written) is a must.
- Proficiency with Google Suite (G-Mail, GoogleSheets, GoogleForms, GoogleDocs).
- Ability to interface effectively across all levels of the organisation and build internal and external relationships.
- Flexible and able to handle ad-hoc issues that may arise outside of core business.
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Free Onsite Parking
- 25 days of annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Company benefits such as Charitable Giving Program, Paid Volunteering Day, German Language Courses and more
- Opportunity to earn €500/ €1,000 for recommending a friend - Wayfair Referral Program!
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
If you are interested please contact us!
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions. You must be eligible to work legally in the UK and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.