Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
B2B Sales Agent
B2B Inbound Sales Representative
This role would be working from home and would move on-site in the Layton, UT office.
Wayfair Professional is an industry leading business to business sales organization dedicated to help businesses make good spaces great. Since 2012, we have worked to make furniture, fixture, and decor procurement easier and faster while offering the best possible value. Our B2B Inside Sales team begins their career at Wayfair with an in-depth renowned paid training program to prepare them to engage our B2B customers in an inbound sales queue with the goal of building customer loyalty through a great customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Engage a large volume of B2B customers through an inbound sales queue
- Take a solution oriented approach to solving customer inquiries, assist in placing orders, and offering additional products to fit the customer needs
- You will cultivate business relationships and create an exceptional customer experience through the sales cycle
- Effectively use tools to communicate with our business customers via phone, email, screen share and/or other technology
- Advise and work with business clients one on one to design, source, and curate amazing business spaces
- You will play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious revenue growth objectives
What You'll Need
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with a strong desire to build relationships through technology
- You are a solutions-oriented individual with goals of building customer loyalty
- The ability to embrace and implement feedback to adopt new skills in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident in asking clients for their business
- Ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators
- Highly motivated by being an industry leader
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.