Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Internship in Payroll & Accounting - German fluency required
Payroll and non COGS is an international team, in charge of Accounting & Payroll of our European entities.
What You'll Do
- Be contact person of any payroll related questions, e.g. Benefits, Health Insurance, Tax classes and so on
- Assist in gathering monthly payroll information and the report preparation
- Assist on Finance related matters
- Deal with health insurance providers, local tax office etc and maintain internal documentation.
- Process payroll related certifications for existing and former employees in a timely manner
- Manage employee perks & benefit
- Actively collaborate with HR team on various processes and projects
- Complete ad-hoc tasks assignments and projects according to guidance and instructions
What You'll Need
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Excellent people skills, including verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated initiative, follow through, and commitment to deadlines
- Experience with Excel, G-Suite
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.