Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Talent Management at Wayfair plays a critical role: we support our 10,000+ employees as individuals, members of teams, and as part of Wayfair. We are committed to enhancing productivity by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving professional growth and retention. Our best-in-class Talent Management team is looking for an experienced HR professional to help achieve this mission at our Customer Contact Center in Orem, UT.
As an influential and integral member of the Talent Management team, you will be tasked with providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching and development, performance management, conflict management, training and more.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Senior Leadership on strategic planning and provide guidance on corrective actions, development plans, employee terminations, etc.
- Provide expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, and organizational development while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Analyze data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop solutions that improve business results.
- Manage and develop the onsite HR staff
- Drive and implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Lead complex employee relation investigations including harassment and ethics complaints
- Administer and advise leaders regarding legal and regulatory compliance of FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, OSHA, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to drive department specific projects and initiatives.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in a dedicated HR role with 3+ years of HR management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to build productive relationships and influence all levels of the organization
- Service orientation with a consultative lens
- Ability to analyze, interpret, manipulate data as it relates to the HR function
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.