Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You’ll Do:
- The EMT is responsible for owning the entire life cycle of damaged/missing/misplaced/issue product. The life of an exception starts from the time an error/exception is detected, or an error message on an RF gun is received, to a resolution of the issue and then ends when the item put back into inventory or removed from the building.
- The EMT is responsible for collecting bad status items, organize the items in the Red Zone, ticketing the items, following through until there is resolution, and releasing the items back into inventory once the issue is resolved
- Work closely with the building leads and with the Boston EMT team to resolve issues in the building
- Track and report on error levels and resolution times
- Creatively seek resolution to challenging issues
- Be highly organized and drive change
- Work with Wayfair's WMS/LMS and Extranet system
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Service and/or warehousing and fulfillment experience.
- Ability to work all shifts and work overtime as required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to use a computer keyboard, computer screen, telephone headset and telephone system.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours.
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.