Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Talent Relations Partner
Talent Relations Partner
Talent Management at Wayfair plays a critical role: we support our 10,000+ employees as individuals, members of teams, and as part of Wayfair. We are committed to enhancing productivity by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving professional growth and retention. Our best-in-class Talent Relations team is looking for an experienced HR professional to help achieve this mission. As an influential and integral member of the Talent Management team, you will be tasked with providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching and development, performance management, conflict management, organizational change and more. As Talent Relations Partner you will play an instrumental role in driving people and business initiatives. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
- Provide strategic support to your business units on employee relations concerns, performance management initiatives and organizational changes.
- Advise and consult employees in the resolution of employee relations issues by partnering with employees, administering policies, and recommending effective solutions for addressing workplace issues.
- Conduct investigations, provide accurate and timely responses to concerns and determine expedient solutions to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to provide coaching to management on addressing a variety of people issues while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Partner with Learning & Development and Diversity & Culture teams to provide developmental training and coaching on employee relations techniques, corrective action and documentation and performance management best practices to support continuous professional development.
- Manage offboarding processes and provide regular insights to the business to aid in retention and employee satisfaction.
- Analyze data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage internal candidate process and partner with managers to assess eligibility.
- Work cross-functionally to drive department specific projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ experience in Human Resources/Talent Management strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and take ownership of projects
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions
- Resourceful and results-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to build productive relationships and partner with employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS system is a plus
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.